Saturday, August 25, 2007

Danielle...


Today is Danielle's 19th birthday! Danielle is my sister and she is my best friend! She is an extraordinary young lady. Danielle is always telling me how funny I am. See, I may be funny, but Danielle is funny too! She is funny in her own way! I laugh just thinking about it. She gets this really funny face when she's rough-housing with people! She almost makes an underbit! It's hilarious, but also a joy to see!


Danielle also likes to squeeze my muslces in my arm. :D LOL She likes to squeeze them around and feel the juices! :D She claims that I'm the only one she can do that to because my muscles are small! :O
Can you believe she said that to me??? I have BIG muscles! :D LOL Okay, maybe not, but her muscle squeezing hurts, but it's SO funny, and she makes that underbite face!!! :D LOL

Danielle was blessed with the appearance of my mom. (She'll hate me for saying this) She has gotten so many compliments on how she looked like my mom. This one lady who hung out with my mom when they were teenagers saw Danielle for the first time, not knowing she was my mom's daughter. She said, "you look identical to an old friend of mine." "I haven't seen her in years, I would mistake you for being her, but she had to have gotten older through the years."
Danielle asked who she was talking about and she said, "Peri Campbell". (maiden name) It was SO funny! So, Danielle has been so blessed in that area. She is beautiful to me and her personality adds to it also!

Danielle is very artistic! She is a perfectionist and she is good at whatever she does. She taught herself how to play the guitar and she plays really well. She can draw well and she sings well too.

Sometimes, I like to call Danielle, "Dan" or "Buckwheat" or "Dan Clott". I love her reaction when I call her those names. :D LOL


There is so much more about Danielle that I could go on and on about! One other thing is her relationship with the Lord! She is a great example to me of how I should be! I look up to her.
Danielle always used to get upset with me for copying her and doing what she does (hence... Littlexerox) and I'm not exactly sure why I do, but maybe it is because I look up to her and like the young lady she has become and I want the same for myself.
Danielle means so much to me!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!! I love you.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww....Thank you so much Mandy! This means a lot to me, the best birthday present! :) Now on to serious busniess.... Buckwheat!!! MANDY!!!! And my underbite face!!!! How awful!!! AHHH!!!!

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday, Danielle!!! :hug:

Scottie Moser said...

I can't believe I missed this. :-( Sorry.

Great post, Mandy. Tell Danielle I said happy birthday ... again. :-D

Oh, and I read your comment on my blog. You're welcome. ;-)