Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Friends For a Lifetime!


Today was a day that we were able to spend with our good friend Mandy Culwell. She homeschooled with us for a few years and she has been friends with us for awhile. Today, we went to the mall and met her there and we all went shopping and just hung out catching up since we hadn't seen each other in awhile. We had a blast and took a lot of silly pictures that I thought I'd post for fun.

We were shopping at Claire's and saw these eyemasks and decided to take a picture!



We bought some goofy earrings and decided to take some pictures in them. :-D Don't we look like PC? :-D


I saw a picture like this at Applebee's last night and wanted to try it with us three... So we did!

There's another!




Okay, it's getting old now!


So, as you can see, we had a great day just hanging out!!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! :-)

Stephanie said...

FUN!!!!!!!! :) Those masks are adorable! :)

Danielle said...

Mandy, my shirt looks SO bad...PLEASE delete that picture! :( It wasn't like that the whole time, but in that pic it's not good...

ANYWAY: You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see the rules!

Scottie Moser said...

Two's company ... I tagged you, as well. ]:-)

Lady Abigail said...

Mandy, you REALLY need to update...and I mean REALLY.:D
I would tag you too, but no one ever tags me.:(

Scottie Moser said...

Someone is looong overdue to update her blog . . .